Friday, May 4, 2012

Empacando para irse

As I finish packing my bags and make the last minute plans for the drive tomorrow night I am remembering the last time I was in Costa Rica almost exactly two years ago.  I was hugging my host mom tightly with tears falling down my face.  She was telling me how amazing I was, how I was going to finish school, earn a lot of money, fall in love and be successful.  I can't wait to see her again.  I get to climb the trees, smell the flowers, follow the rainbows and chase the butterflies again!

I will try to keep this up to date as I travel with my boyfriend, Jose, from Portland, to San Francisco, to Los Angeles, to Costa Rica and then on to Ecuador.  I am going to try to immerse myself in the Spanish language so my posts won't be too long, and I can't promise any pictures since I am not bringing my computer but I will have plenty to share when I return.

With a Master's Degree under my belt I am headed off on a new adventure.  Thanks for keeping up and don't forget to comment!

(anything in spanish can be translated easily at translate.google.com)


1 comment:

  1. What's so fantastic is that you get to tell her you have accomplished all those things! I am excited to keep up on your traveling, take LOTS of pics and I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete